PLEASE NOTE: REGISTRATION TO OUR ON-LINE-AUCTION IS UNIQUE FOR EACH SALE.
When you take part in our On-Line-Auctions you automatically agree to our General Terms of Sale published on our website.
- If you wish to REGISTER as a participant to our sale. Go to the Registration page
- To start BIDDING, please do as follows:
- If you are not accustomed to our on-line-auctions and you wish to PRACTICE please take a minute to use our simulator. Go to Simulator
In order to participate in the sale, you will need a stable internet connection.
We recommend a transfer rate of at least 2 MBit. DSL/Broadband lines are recommended. Please use a current web browser (Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer).
Rules of our live-auctions:
- You must register at the latest 24 hour prior the beginning of the sale.
- To register as a participant you must provide a user name and a password of your choice.
- You can start bidding as soon as your connection is active.
- To not miss bidding on a lot if you will be unavailable at the time of the Live Auction, you can "put your name down" on a lot. This will tell the Auctioneer that there is an internet bid. The Virtual Auctioneer will then .act as your agent. during the live auction. This can be done easily with a click of a button when reviewing the auction lots. In this way, you will also receive a list of all lots you are interested in bidding on, or watching. This can be very helpful when following the auction live.
We suggest that you review the auction lots as soon as possible, make notes for bid day, or "put your name down" on lots that are of interest. We hope to see you on the virtual auction floor.
Enjoy bidding in our Live Auctions. Good Luck!